Talli joe invites you to a special celebration of food and culture this Ramadan
Let’s celebrate the spirit of Ramadan with an Iftar meal that is shared, savoured and celebrated with every bite. A menu that is curated to take you down the memory lane as you relish the dishes from regional India. Keeping true to the tradition, we welcome you to start the feast with dates and water.
Following this you will be served a sharing platter and don’t worry if you need more… we will make sure you are well fed.
Of course not to forget, the free flowing Masala Chai that you can sip along your meal.
Meals will be served at Iftar Times.
Dates: Starting from: 15th May – 14th June; Monday – Saturday
Dishes served include:
* Halwai ki Mattar Kachori – Spicy pea-stuffed short bread in butternut squash & potato curry
* Kale Chaat – Delhi street food. Our version – crispy kale, potato, pomegranate, sweet yoghurt
* Moong Dal Pakori – Lentil Fritters, Mooli and Green Chutney
* Truffle Ghee Kulcha – Naan stuffed with cottage cheese, brushed with truffle ghee
* Chicken 21 – Stir-fried chicken tossed with South Indian spices & curry leaves
* Fish Kempu – Classic Mangalorean crispy fish and okra, tadka mayo
* Gol Baari Kosha Mangsho – Lamb roast on the bone. Inspired by Gol Baari of Kolkata
* Bohri Chicken – Cooked with a secret combination of masalas of the Bohri community
* Beverage – Free flowing Masala Chai.
*For desert we have our most authentic version the: Black Gajar ka Halwa
Ramadan is a time of spiritual reflection, acts of charity and spending time with loved ones. With this in view Talli Joe will share a part of the proceedings from Ramadan Iftar Meals with Curry forChange.
Curry for Change is run by two UK based charities Find your Feet and Health Poverty Action currently working in 19 countries in the world helping vulnerable families start to build a future free from Hunger and Povert
*The Chicken and Lamb served is Halal.
We look forward to seeing you during this time.